Delivery and Returns
CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping costs, which are the shipping costs of the products, can be paid by the buyers for the products determined by the company.
4. Each product purchased, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. It is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers can terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME/TITLE: FUHASSAN ELEKTRİK ELEKTRONİK İHRACAT İTHALAT SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
ADDRESS: SAFA KENT INDUSTRY SITE, FEVZİ ÇAKMAK MH. 10721. SK. NO:16C KARATAY / KONYA
TEL:+90 532 613 55 65
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. The Buyer, if he purchased a service If so, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notice must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses in proportion to the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21. The BUYER has the right to withdraw within seven (7) days from the delivery of the product subject to the contract to himself or the person/organization at the address indicated. In order for the right of withdrawal to be exercised, the SELLER must be notified in writing by fax or e-mail within this period and the product must be unused, the packaging undamaged, and the parts must be complete and complete. In case this right is exercised, it is obligatory to return the original sales invoice and a copy of the cargo delivery report stating that the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER has been sent to the SELLER. Within 7 days following the receipt of these documents, the SELLER makes an attempt at the relevant bank to return the product price to the BUYER's credit card account. The SELLER cannot be held responsible for the problems on the bank's side in the return of the product price. If the original sales invoice is not sent, the value added tax and other legal obligations, if any, are not refunded. The shipping cost of the product returned due to the right of withdrawal belongs to the BUYER. In addition, the right of withdrawal cannot be used for products that cannot be returned due to their nature, disposable products, and personalized products.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
22. The BUYER processes the payment The cardholder accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between him and the bank, in case of default in the case he made with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
23. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our Ziraat Participation Bank accounts (TL).
24. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment options for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.